16 Oct 100% Outpatient – Interventional Radiologist in Northwestern Indiana
- Position is for a Secondary IR, 100% Interventional Work in a Vascular Outpatient Center
- $450,000 – $500,000 Base Compensation, Contingent Upon Physician and Skill Set
- Productivity Bonus Offered of Net Profit
- Anticipated Start Date: Spring of 2020
- No Call and No Weekends for a Better Work / Life Balance
This Interventional Radiology opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in the Northern Indiana area, at an ASC. Indiana is an excellent state to practice Interventional Radiology and raise a family. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move with this excellent Private Practice Group.
More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year. If interested in working locum tenens, this is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Position: Permanent, Interventional Radiologist, secondary physician on-site
- Job Number: IN1377
- City/State: Mishawaka, Indiana
- Facility: Vascular Outpatient Center (ASC), operating as an OBL only 2-days per month
- Facility Profile: 2-procedural rooms with ability to operationalize a 3rd room as volume dictates
- Trauma: Non-designated
- Volume: 13 – 14 PPD cases on average, up to 17 – 18/day, for higher volume days. Split between two Interventional Radiologists
- Support Staff: RN’s, Techs and admin support.
- BC in Radiology with an Interventional Radiology Fellowship. Must have dialysis access maintenance experience to apply
- EMR: Yes, contact office
- IR Procedures: Dialysis Access Maintenance. You will be working w/ primarily ESRD & CKD patients & performing dialysis access maintenance procedures. Candidates with PAD and UFE skills are highly encouraged to apply
- Schedule: 0730 – 1600. Mon – Friday. No call, no weekends. Call for details.
- Compensation: Excellent & negotiable annual salary of $450,000 – $500,000, based on skill set and experience + a percentage of center net profit (bonus). Full health and welfare package offered.
Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations. We place physicians in all states.
Steve May / CEO / Director of Physician Recruitment
Foster Crown, LLC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org